Hosting a Table at Rise & Shine
All About Table Hosting!
Thank you for considering hosting a table at our Rise & Shine breakfast on Thursday, March 15, 2018. It’s a powerful, fun, and easy way for you to help bring the healing power of the arts to children who need it most: kids and teens in treatment at Brenner Children’s Hospital.
Our breakfast is a simple, mission-focused event, consisting of speakers who know Arts For Life best – including an Arts For Life family – and a slideshow video. While there is no charge to attend the event, there will be a request for support at the end of the breakfast.
How to Host a Table at Rise and Shine
- Sign up online TODAY! to confirm your participation as a TABLE HOST.
- Identify friends, family, and colleagues to fill a table of 10 who are interested in learning more and supporting Arts For Life. You may also recruit a friend to “co-host” a table of 10 together.
- If you would like to host more then one table, that is wonderful!
- If you fill more than 1 but less than 2 tables, we will seat additional guests at your tables to make them add up to 10 people each. Before the event, we’ll be in touch with you to see how you’d like your guests split up between the 2 tables.
- Share the invitation [COMING SOON] and/or the event page + registration link with your guests so they can confirm their attendance by registering online. (See sample email script at the bottom of this page; feel free to copy, paste, and customize.) Registration is now OPEN! If you have guests who you know are planning to attend but you’d prefer to RSVP online for them, you can do that using the same RSVP link that you used – all you’ll need is your guests’ name and email address (mailing address and phone number are optional). (They will receive an automated email from us, confirming their attendance). Please let us know if you’d like PRINTED invitations, how many, and where to mail them!
- Join us for breakfast! on Thursday, March 15 at 7:30AM. From 7:30-8:15AM, you’ll be free to welcome and mingle with your guests, serve your breakfast, and find your seat. The event will start at 8:15AM and end by 9:00AM at which point guests are free to leave or linger and catch up with you for a few more minutes.
- Thank your guests after the event for attending!
That’s all there is to it! We’re honored to have you join our host team and serve in this special way. Thank you!!
Curious to know who has RSVPed to sit at your table?
You can check the most current (real-time) confirmed guest list here.
Contact Mary Margaret, Outreach Director, at email@example.com
Sample Invitation Email for Rise & Shine
I’m writing to invite you to be my guest for a really special event on Thursday, March 15, 2018. It’s the 3rd annual Rise & Shine breakfast benefit for Arts For Life Winston-Salem.
You’ve probably heard me talk about Arts For Life before! If not, Arts For Life is a nonprofit dedicated to helping pediatric and families in our community, through the healing power of the arts. [FILL IN THE BLANK: Arts For Life’s mission is dear to my heart because… / I first learned about Arts For Life when… / I’m involved with Arts For Life because…].
If you’re curious to learn more about Arts For Life, I encourage you to check out their website! Arts For Life is about helping kids learn, create, and heal while they’re in treatment at Brenner Children’s Hospital.
The Rise & Shine breakfast is their biggest annual fundraising event, and I’m delighted to serve as a table host this year. Will you come to the breakfast with me, to learn more about and support Arts For Life’s budding young artists and families?
Attached is the invitation, and you can click here to save your seat today: artsforlifenc.org/riseandshineWS. There is no cost to attend the event but there will be an “ask” during the program to support these inspiring young artists and their families.
Thank you for considering supporting Arts For Life and me in this special way!
ATTACH ELECTRONIC INVITATION